My Husband is bugging me… sometimes he thinks it’s funny to do so but I don’t see the humour in it (and I never bug him) These are some of the things he does in no particular order.
- Puts his dirty, stinky, worked all day in sweaty boots, feet on me/against me when sitting on the couch. (I don’t like when feet touch me)
- Touches my toes. (I don’t like being touched there)
- Laughs when I walk into things (he says I’m “clumsy”, I say “the table moved”)
- DOESN’T READ MY BLOG, but tries to read when I’m in the midst of writing and I don’t like that…
- Has smelly burps that he thinks are funny when they blow into my face and I scrunch up my nose at him.
- Elbows me in the face by accident when he’s sleeping.
If you have a husband like this, you should make these (and then not give him any)
Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
*slightly adapted from The Sweetest Kitchen
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup nutella (hazelnut spread)
In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Lightly beat egg in a small bowl and add to large bowl along with vanilla and mix together.
Add baking soda and flour to bowl and combine until thoroughly mixed, then drizzle in nutella. Swirl nutella through the dough and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
The dough will be quite crumbly in consistency.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and roll dough into balls, placing on baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown.
Oh I forgot to add this one to the list…
- says he doesn’t like nutella and then eats all my peanut butter nutella swirl cookies!